Do You Have What It Takes? We Do!"Lay the Foundation - Construction Project Auditing 101"
August 20, 2014 (2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. EST): Business Continuity Planning: Developing a Strategy that is Active and Easy to Implement (***Please click the link to register)
CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services offers leading edge assurance and consulting services to help organizations navigate the perils of controlling a business in turbulent times. As part of CBIZ, the nation's eleventh largest financial services provider in the country, CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services provides risk, internal control, internal audit, anti-fraud, and IT audit services to leading businesses across North America and Internationally. With an internal leadership team from Fortune 1000 companies and Big Four firms, we provide experienced teams of professionals to assist you with your audit and compliance needs.
Our people make the difference
- Experienced Professionals – Our team leaders average over 15 years of combined Big Four and Fortune 1000 risk and business advisory experience.
- Competitive Fees – We deploy experienced professionals at fees that are lower than that of the Big Four and other national firms.
- Independence – We are free of any external or internal audit independence concerns.
- Client Satisfaction – We have a proven track record of satisfied clients who are pleased to provide references.
- Business Advisory Experience – Our team of professionals focuses on work flow analysis/performance improvement to enhance our client’s profitability and cash flow.
Risk & Advisory Services Brochure
CBIZ's Bill Smith on the Bitcoin and taxes
CBIZ's Jerry Lewin on 13 crazy tax deductions
CBIZ's Philip Noftsinger on Obamacare, minimum wage & winter blues impacting small businesses so far in 2014
Read All Articles